During time spent together in a professional capacity I promise to do my utmost to make certain I adhere to the following guidelines to ensure a pleasant healing experience.
- Create a safe and calm environment for the treatment.
- Unplug the telephone and switch off any mobiles. Remove any outside distractions.
- Before any treatment, discuss what the complaints are and if any medical attention has been received.
- Under no circumstances will there be any diagnosis made or give any advice about medical treatment.
- Ensure hands are cleaned before and after each treatment.
- Avoid strong smelling foods and overpowering perfum.
- Wear loose clothing and remove sharp jewellery when giving or receiving treatments.
- Offer soft background music as it can be very helpful during periods of relaxation.
- Ensure that any personal areas of the body are not touched and only work in the aura above. Hands will only be placed very lightly on the body, or slightly above.
- Check for comfort, and pad out hollows under the lower back or knees with pillows or rolled blankets. Blankets will always be provided should you feel cold during the treatment
- Have tissues at hand in case there is an emotional release.
- Ensure the client is fully grounded before leaving.
- Ensure water is available and advise the client to drink plenty of plain water for the next few days in order to flush out any toxins that may be released during the treatment.
- Should any recommendations be made during the treatment make sure that the client fully understands before leaving.
- I am fully qualified in the holistic work I carry out and insured. Should it be required all qualification and insurance certificates can be produced if requested.